Blogging on Episerver World
1. Create your blog account
- Log in to Episerver World.
- Go to Blogs and click "Create a blog".
- Write the name of your blog in the field "Select a name for your blog".
- The blog is now created. Note the Web address of your blog account on Episerver World. You'll need this address when setting up Microsoft Live Writer for blogging.
To create blog entries with Microsoft Live Writer
- Install Windows Essentials.
- Open Microsoft Live Writer.
- In the Welcome dialog, select "Other blog service" and click "Next".
- In the "Add a blog account" dialog, enter your blog address on Episerver World in the "Web address of your blog" field. Enter your Episerver World username and password in the appropriate fields below and click "Next".
- Check the details of your blog account in the Weblog Configuration Complete dialog and click "Finish". A Live Writer window opens and it's now time to start blogging!
- Publish your blog post by entering your blog text and clicking "Publish". The tags are implemented by selecting the appropriate categories at the bottom of the editor.
It's as easy as that!