Optimizely Connect for SharePoint
Optimizely Connect for SharePoint provides a transparent connection between Optimizely CMS and Microsoft SharePoint. The connector copies documents, blocks, or other items from SharePoint document libraries and lists these automatically.
Updates can be scheduled or managed manually, and are available in CMS as media or blocks. Additionally, developers can manipulate documents or blocks as they are being transferred, to customize applications to specific requirements in CMS.
- Contact Optimizely to request a license
- A SharePoint license
- SharePoint versions 2013, 2016, 2019, or SharePoint Online
- An Optimizely CMS installation
- See Platform integration compatibility for package and version information
- Versions 7.5 and higher are installed through NuGet
- Lower versions are available as zip files for download
- Developer guide:
- User guide: Optimizely Connect for Sharepoint
Last updated: Feb 27, 2019