Optimizely Live Monitor
Optimizely Live Monitor provides a real-time overview of the content structure on your website, reflecting the traffic and what parts visitors are currently browsing.
- No additional license fee.
- An Optimizely CMS website.
- SignalR installed on the website, see Configuring Live Monitor.
- See Platform integration compatibility for package and version information.
Note: Version 7.17 (released February 2015) of Live Monitor (LIMO) is based on HTML5. From version 7.17 and higher, Optimizely Live Monitor is installed as a NuGet package in Visual Studio. From version 7.5.446, you can install EpiTrace/Live Monitor using NuGet. Earlier versions (former EpiTrace) where installed as .msi files from Optimizely Deployment Center (DC). Lower versions are available as zip files for download.
- Install Optimizely CMS using the Visual Studio extension.
- [optional] Update the NuGet packages.
- Install the EPiServer.LiveMonitor NuGet package.
- Configure OWINStartup.
- Developer guide:
- User guide Optimizely Live Monitor
Last updated: Feb 27, 2019