About Optimizely App Marketplace
The Optimizely App Marketplace is a source for customers to find additional solutions - applications, integrations, and connectors to Optimizely, that broaden their users digital experience into a complete solution.
Marketplace includes the following types of apps and integrations:
- Third-Party MarTech & Back-office Connectors
Apps that exchange data between Optimizely and third-party systems, or allow third-party systems to operate within the Optimizely environment, either on the presentation or application, or data tiers.
- Presentation Layer Apps
- Embedded Apps
Apps that add new capabilities to the Optimizely editor UI, or enhance existing capabilities within the platform.
The options below are available for listing apps and integrations.
Optimizely verified app:
- Apps or integrations that are integrated into the code of an Optimizely customer’s website.
- Can be put into a NuGet package.
- Includes documented test cases and associated support documentation.
- Complies with Optimizely security, user interface, and integration standards.
- Quality assurance is done by the tech partner.
Optimizely certified integration:
- Does not directly integrate into the code of a customer’s website.
- Certified by design review with the Optimizely Marketplace team, and showing a demonstration capability of the integrated solution.
See the following regarding design and verification of Marketplace apps and integrations:
- Marketplace Application Design Guidelines
- Application Design Review Submission
- Marketplace Verification Guidelines
Complete this form to apply for the Optimizely App Marketplace program.
Last updated: Dec 05, 2019