Optimizely Languages provides easy access to a single interface for managing multiple languages and translations of content, with a built-in feature for managing automated translations.
Optimizely Languages can be used to export and import XLIFF files that can be sent to inhouse translators or localization agencies.
ITranslationPackageExporter and ITranslationPackageImporter are interfaces used for import and export of translation packages to a project. The default implementations are XLIFFTranslationPackageImporter and XLIFFTranslationPackageExporter.
- No additional license fee.
- An Optimizely CMS or Commerce installation.
- See Platform integration compatibility for package and version information.
- Versions 7.5 and higher are installed through NuGet.
- Version 7 is installed and updated through one-click installation.
- Developer guide:
- User guide Optimizely Languages
Last updated: Feb 27, 2019