Breaking changes for Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2
Note: Episerver Spellchecker for TinyMCE is renamed to Optimizely Spellchecker for TinyMCE.
The Episerver Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2 includes the following breaking changes:
- The NuGet package for Episerver Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2 (EPiServer.TinyMCESpellChecker.2.x.x) depends on Episerver TinyMCE 2 (EPiServer.CMS.TinyMce 2.x).
- The class SpellCheckerPlugin is removed.
- Use the custom Spellchecker’s plugin.min.js file.
- Update the class SpellCheckerRequest and move it to namespace EPiServer.TinyMCESpellChecker.Models.
- The classes CheckSpellingResponse and SpellSuggestionResponse have been removed.
- The SpellChecker button is automatically added to TinyMce editor. Previously, this had to be added from the admin view.
- The following new interfaces have been added:
Implement this interface to handle parsing spellchecker requests (the request is in URL encoded format; previously, the request was in JSON format), and getting correct suggestions for a list of misspelled words. The default implementation is SpellCheckerService.
Implement this interface to handle spell checking and getting correct suggestions for a word. The default implementation is SpellCheckerDictionary.
Last updated: Apr 16, 2018