How to Use XmlPageProvider
This document describes how to use the XmlPageProvider that can be downloaded for EPiServer CMS 5 R2. EPiServer CMS 5 R2 is a prerequisite for this installation.
Follow the steps below to install the XmlPageProvider:
- Unzip XmlPageProvider.zip.
- Create a new EPiServer CMS project in Visual Studio.
- Add existing project to the solution.
- Browse to the XmlPageProvider directory and click Open.
- Add a reference to your EPiServer CMS project.
- Create a new xml file and add <pages> root node to it. It will serve as your external repository for the pages.
- Configure your page provider in web.config as described in the Page Providers tech note and use you new external EPiServer CMS page provider.