You may decide to add additional websites , or subdomains, to your existing Cloud project. Before you do, please reference Microsite support in Spire for websites using the Spire CMS, or the Multi-site management articles for sites using the Classic CMS.
Access to the function of creating a website, including using site copy, is limited to the ISC_System role only. The following fields are also limited to the ISC_System role:
- Key (website name)
- Domain Names (including add/edit/delete)
- CMS Type (Classic or Spire)
- If Spire, we also need the blueprint name
The following fields are limited to the ISC_System or ISC_Implementer roles:
- Theme (if using Classic CMS)
Request an additional website
To add additional websites to an existing Cloud project, please enter a support ticket:
- Select B2B Commerce Requests and Deployments from the drop-down menu
- Fill-out the form by entering the subject (Add additional website).
- Fill out the Description and indicate whether your site environment is in a Container or not, add your Key, Domain Name, Spire Blueprint name and Email domain.
- Select Add Additional Sites for the B2B Request Type.
- Add any attachments as needed.
- Click Submit.
After support notifies you that your additional site was created, use the Websites section of the Admin Console to manage it.
For further information on launching your new website, see:
Last updated: Mar 05, 2021