Note: Optimizely Forms is only supported by MVC-based websites and HTML5-compliant browsers.
The Optimizely Forms Marketing Automation Integration (MAI) connector lets you connect Optimizely Form fields to a Optimizely Digital Experience Hub (DXH) connector database. You can use only one DXH connector at a time.
The following Marketing Automation DXH connectors can be used together with Optimizely Forms: Eloqua, HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget), and Watson Marketing (formerly Silverpop).
You need a license for the specific connector you want to use.
The connectors are installed through NuGet packages, see Installing Optimizely. You must install the following NuGet packages in order:
- First, one of the DXH connectors.
- Then, the Forms MAI connector: EPiServer.Marketing.Automation.Forms.x.x.x.
Setting up the connectors
In the Optimizely User Guide, you find the following topics on setting up the connectors:
- Setting up Eloqua for Optimizely
- Setting up HubSpot for Optimizely
- Setting up Marketo for Optimizely
- Setting up Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Optimizely
- Setting up Pardot for Optimizely
- Setting up Salesforce for Optimizely
- Setting up Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) for Optimizely
- Setting up Watson Marketing (formerly Silverpop) for Optimizely
Last updated: Nov 02, 2016