Optimizely Visitor Intelligence is the user interface for viewing and filtering visitor profiles, and creating segments to be used as in omnichannel marketing campaigns. Visitor interaction data such as viewing a product, adding a product to a wishlist, or placing an order, is tracked and saved in Optimizely Profile Store.
1. Before you begin
2. Install and configure Visitor Intelligence
As part of the onboarding, Optimizely will send the required configuration keys and credentials to the technical contact for your project. Use the keys to install and configure the tracking for your websites. Contact Optimizely for questions regarding the onboarding process.
- EPiServer.Profiles.Client. Main package for tracking of an Optimizely site to Profile Store.
- EPiServer.Profiles.Client.Common. Common classes used by other packages.
- EPiServer.Tracking.Core. Generic package for tracking.
- EPiServer.Tracking.Cms. CMS integration for tracking.
- EPiServer.Insight.UI. Main package for adding the Optimizely Visitor Intelligence user interface.
- EPiServer.Insight.Cms. CMS integration for Visitor Intelligence.
3. View profiles
Profiles are aggregated using tracking events with the same device ID and/or same email address. You can view generated profiles, or drill into individual profiles. See also Optimizely Visitor Intelligence user guide.
Last updated: Aug 29, 2018