This topic describes breaking changes for Optimizely Search & Navigation in relation to version 12, and the steps needed to update affected code. To view the complete list of Search & Navigation 13 changes, see the release notes.
List of changes
- EPiServer.Find.Api.Facets.NestedFacetExtensions have been removed. Please use EPiServer.Find.NestedFacetExtensions (available since Search & Navigation 12).
- EPiServer.Find.Api.Querying.Filters.NestedFilterExtensions have been removed. Please use EPiServer.Find.NestedFilterExtensions (available since Search & Navigation 12).
- All index operations have been removed from the EPiServer.Find.Api-namespace (CreateIndex*/DeleteIndex*/IndicesExists*). Any use of index operations is blocked by the Search & Navigation backend (and always has been).
- ISearchContext.Language was renamed ContentLanguage.
- ISearchContext.Analyzer was added.
Reindex the site
The language routing changes make it necessary to re-index the site after upgrading to Search & Navigation 13.
Last updated: Apr 03, 2018