Version: Episerver CMS 5 R2 SP1/SP2 Demo Templates Date: 13 February 2009
» Installation Instructions for demo templates on Episerver CMS 5 R2 SP1
The demo template package contains the following templates:
- Alphabetical index
- Changed recently
- Mixed portal page
- My Settings
- Portal page
- Slide show
- Start page
In this release the workroom templates have been enhanced with extended functionality and new design. Find out more in the Demo Templates Release Notes.
The following conditions must be met before installing the demo template package:
- Episerver CMS 5 R2 SP1 or SP2 is required.
- Templates from the public package must be installed. These templates are used by the demo templates.
Note: If you have modified the templates from the public package, you may receive unexpected results when compiling or viewing the Web site. The demo template package installation does not overwrite any files included in the public package.
- Certain limitations applies to some of the templates, please check Template Limitations for further information.
- Certain modifications need to be done in order to avoid problems with IIS7 (Win 2008) http modules. You should add the following to the configuration/system.webServer/modules section:
<add name="BlogEventHandlers" type="EPiServer.Blog.EventHandlers, EPiServer.Blog" />
- Other possible and known limitations can be found by running the "All Active Bugs" query on http://world.episerver.com/bugs.