Release Date: November 12, 2007
Fixes the following issues:
- Duplicate entities were returned by GetTaggedItems if an entity was tagged with the same tag by multiple users.
- Could not edit created webmail-servers in administration interface.
- Calendar Event Recurrence required weekday to be specified when passing EventRecurrenceDaysFlag.Week to the constructor. There is now an overload which in the case of Week recurrence picks the weekday of the start date.
- "admin"-user was not properly set up as a StarCommunity user during installation, it will now be possible to use it in Contact- and DirectMessage-module.
RFC 2.0.1 included
- SecurityHandler now has a method to get a group by its' name, GetGroupByName.
- SecurityHandler now has a method which returns all users with a certain Alias, for registration validation.
- Informs the user of the application that he/she is running on a developer license that will expire. The notification is put in the page's title.