We would like to use the Silverpop add-on for email purposes. I have couple of questions regarding the Silverpop add-on for EPI WCMS:
1. Is it possible to set-up the PoC with the add-on?
2. Can the Silverpop email add-on accept dynamic paramters via the API?
3. Where is the Email template (Content management) stored - in EPI or Silverpoop?
4. The pricing, the documentation
Thank you in advance.
I have seen demos and tried it it out a bit for one of our clients.
Thank you for your reply. Can you kindly share the documentation and also the demos?
I'm fairly certain you will get both if you get in touch through http://www.silverpop.com
This page has several links to Silverpop/Episerver integration documentation: http://world.episerver.com/add-ons/connect-for-marketing-automation/ .
I would just like to add to Johan's reply.
2. Yes, there are API methods available in the Silverpop connector which let you perform operations like retrieving email templates, creating/updating new templates and previewing templates. Is this what you are looking for?
3. As Johan mentioned, you can build a message inside Epi using assets from your site but the actual Email template is saved in Silverpop.
4. For documentation, you could refer to the link posted by Bob: http://world.episerver.com/add-ons/connect-for-marketing-automation/. At the bottom of that page, there is a section about Silverpop. Regarding pricing and demos, please contact your account manager at Epi.