Using AB test breaks url for different languages



I use 


to create a language picker. 

It works fine but then I create an AB test using EPiServer.Marketing.Testing 2.6.5 (used 2.5.x first but upgraded and run into the same problem)

and if I am on the swedish test version of the page I get:


So for some reason the url created is /no which is obviously correct. It also takes the norwegian part for the parent page (enklere-betalinger) but the name in menu part of the current page defaults to the swedish (current) version.

So it should be: /no/enklere-betalinger/firmekort/"

but instead I get : /no/enklere-betalinger/foretagskort/   
which doesn't exist and leads me to a 404 response.

I've also tried using the @Url.ContentUrl( helper with the same result.


I tried to manually create the url by concatinating parentlink and currentpage urlsegment BUT using the following
@EPiServer.DataFactory.Instance.GetPage(Model.CurrentPage.PageLink, new EPiServer.Core.LanguageSelector("no")).Name (and .UrlSegment)
gave me the data of the swedish version when on the test page whilst it gives me norwegian data when on the original.

Edited, Dec 16, 2020 10:33
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.