Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Possible to hide block header?

Vote:

When using a block as a property for a page or another block. Is it possible to hide the header so that the block appears like a just a list of properties?

At the moment I have a blocktype called PagePuffBlock. This blocks has a local block of type ListingBlock. The remaning properties of this block are more like additions to the properties in the ListingBlock so when the customer wants to create a block and sees the heading "Listing" they get confused. 

This is the blocktype

[ContentType(
        DisplayName = "Sidpuff",
        GUID = "136bac1c-ccea-4a89-be1e-ef9ee6ab7160",
        Description = "",
        GroupName = Global.BlockTypeGroupName.Puff)]
    public class PagePuffBlock : BlockData
    {
        [Display(
            Name = "Sida",
            Description = "Sida att hämta data ifrån ifall de andra listegenskaper inte är satta",
            GroupName = SystemTabNames.Content,
            Order = 1)]
        public virtual PageReference Page { get; set; }

[Display(
            Name = "Länk",
            Description = "Länk för besökaren om inte sidans länk är tillräcklig",
            Order = 2)]
        public virtual Url Link { get; set; }

[Display(
            Name = "Listning",
            Description = "Egenskaper som skriver över det som annars hämtas från egenskapen \"Sida\"",
            Order = 3)]
        public virtual ListingBlock Listing { get; set; }
    }

Is this something that's possible or am I working in a way I shouldn't be working? If so, please tell me.

Jan 17, 2014 10:25
Vote:

Not sure that I got the question right, but you can try to decorate property with [ScaffoldingColumn(false)].

Jan 20, 2014 22:18
Vote:

If anyone sees this, there's a typo above and the real property name is ScaffoldColumn. However, this does not hide the header but the entire property with all it's sub properties.

Feb 02, 2019 12:22
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.