Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Unable to create blocks and pages

Vote:

Hi,

In our development environment we use a single database and for some reason we are now unable to create new blocks and pages.

I've checked the permissions and they look fine and the virtual roles in the episerverframework.config don't seem to have changed.  This has been working up until recently and I can't see any changes that we have made that would cause this issue to occur.

Apr 22, 2014 9:52
Vote:

We found the issue.

I'm not sure why it stopped working but to fix it we needed to go to the root page and from the tools menu select language settings and change it so that english was selected as the language for editors.

The strange thing is that we have not had to set this for the past few months and as far as I can tell not one has changed anything related to globalization or languages.

Apr 23, 2014 6:34
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.