Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Object refernce null in EPiServer.DataAbstraction.RuntimeModel.ContentTypeModelRegister.ValidateChangeOfModelType

Vote:

I am going through a process of renaming Alloy sample's namespace - by going through all web files and both DB's (cms and commerce) to find and replace those namespaces., but am stuck at this issue.

An object reference null error with these first three stack trace entries in the first stack trace....

EPiServer.DataAbstraction.RuntimeModel.ContentTypeModelRegister.ValidateChangeOfModelType(PropertyDefinitionModel propertyModel, String modelName) +105 EPiServer.DataAbstraction.RuntimeModel.ContentTypeModelRegister.SetStateForPropertyDefinitionModels(ContentTypeModel model) +172 EPiServer.DataAbstraction.RuntimeModel.ContentTypeModelRegister.b__1(ContentTypeModel model) +72

And no source code lines..

Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\ddb11170\891a0f2a\App_global.asax.0.cs    Line: 0

I have all the same DLLs in my bin directory as in a clean install of Alloy.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Jul 09, 2014 19:28
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.