Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to create image carousel as block?

Vote:

Hello, I am trying to create carousel block for images. I was tryed to use this one tutorial http://world.episerver.com/Blogs/pezi/Dates/2013/5/Create-an-animating-slider-with-content-area/ but it doesnt works. Can somebody provide me with creating carousel block. I dont need fields like description or something else. I need only carousel with images.

Thanks for Your time!

Aug 14, 2014 15:56
Vote:

What is not working, can you describe what is happening (or not happening?)

Aug 14, 2014 16:14
Vote:

Hi @Henrik Fransas !  I am getting next error on step :  Add 5 blocks to content area, use the start page blocks (except the jumbotron block).

Link to Image with Error

Edited, Aug 14, 2014 18:58
Vote:

You must have done some type error, how does your startpage Model-class look, or the one you have put this on:

[Display(	
	GroupName = SystemTabNames.Content,
        Order = 330)]
	[CultureSpecific]
        public virtual ContentArea SliderContentArea { get; set; }

Aug 15, 2014 8:52
Vote:

Hi @Henrik Fransas  I found the problem. I instaled Alloy MVC site using deployment center. But now I reinstaled to Alloy site and  everything works. Sorry , its my mistake (((

Aug 15, 2014 10:24
Vote:

Great Oleh that it is working!
Please mark my response as a answer if you think it helped you

Aug 15, 2014 10:26
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.