Iam getting an error from the indexingService, i checked my configurations and everything seems to be correct,
I also checked that the wcf is install correctly in the IIS.
The error that i keep getting is:
Update batch could not be sent to service uri 'http://MYDOMAIN/IndexingService/IndexingService.svc/update/?accesskey=local'. Message: 'The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at EPiServer.Search.RequestHandler.MakeHttpRequest(String url, NamedIndexingServiceElement namedIndexingServiceElement, String method, Stream postData, Action`1 responseHandler)
at EPiServer.Search.RequestHandler.SendRequest(SyndicationFeed feed, String namedIndexingService, Collection`1 ids)'
16/09/2014 20:04:28  ERROR SearchSettings - Send batch for named index 'serviceName' failed. Items are left in queue.
Does anybody know what cause this? and how to solve it?
Sometimes it helps to empty (its safe) the tblIndexRequestLog, or just remove the top 10 rows, since they jam up to queue.
From error log: "Send batch for named index 'default' failed. Items are left in queue." <-- remove it from tblIndexRequestLog and your good to go again. But the problem is that you don't know which rows, there take the top x rows and see if it starts again.
I´ve noticed when content in queue are deleted from trash and does not exist, it stops the queue.
Hope it helps others! Regards
I got the same error ones. Updating to the latest nuget package helped me and rerunning the indexing worked for me. Deleting the entire index folder specified in web.config I know have helped others...