Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Basket Process Issues (11.2.5)

Vote:

Hi guys, I have been building a basket process based on a combination of Quicksilver, Commerce Traing Examples and the documentation. I have followed the examples for adding and updating a cart but when I call

cart.ValidateOrRemoveLineItems((item, issue) => validationMessages += CreateValidationMessages(item, issue), _lineItemValidator);
            cart.UpdatePlacedPriceOrRemoveLineItems(contact, (item, issue) => validationMessages += CreateValidationMessages(item, issue), _placedPriceProcessor);
            cart.UpdateInventoryOrRemoveLineItems((item, issue) => validationMessages += CreateValidationMessages(item, issue), _inventoryProcessor);

I get back PlacedPricedChanged in the error list. The price is set according to the documentation for the Default Market, has not changed at all from what's set and I have checked and this is doing exactly as the QuickSilver demo is and as I've seen on other posts.

The other issue is if I remove the price check which allow the basket to add the item correctly and everything to work the Inventory check isn't working. I've set the Inventory to 0 quantity but I'm still able to add items which I thought the UpdateInventoryOrRemoveLineItems was supposed to handle. 

I'm confused, I'm doing as QuickSilver and the documents show but it's not expecting as I would imagine

Edited, Oct 18, 2017 14:53
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.