Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Can not delete content Type

Ayo
Ayo
Vote:

I am getting the following error in the Episerver back office when I try and delete a content type.

The content type could not be deleted since it is in use.

data-security-test.svg
image-logo.svg

I thought the solution would be simple delete the files that are using this content type then try and delete the content type.

However when I go to the media folder I can not find these files so I can not remove them.

In addition to this error I can no longer export the websites content becuase of the same issue when I try to do so I get this error:

Exporting content 7952] Exception: Content with Guid "3a4dd7c0-563d-4160-aac8-bf4eb6e79a88" was not found[]
[Exporting content 7952] Can't export package because: Content with Guid "3a4dd7c0-563d-4160-aac8-bf4eb6e79a88" was not found

Any ideas about how to solve this? Can this be done in the database directly?

[Pasting files is not allowed]

Feb 27, 2018 17:09
Ayo
Vote:

After restarting the site, I could find the files I wanted to remove, deleted them and errors are all gone.

Feb 27, 2018 17:23
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.