Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Advantage of being episerver certified

Vote:

Hello,

I have general query :

Being a episerver certified,
(i.)  Can you advise how can i register myself for partner developer license  ?

(ii.) Is there any portal where i can raise ticket for bug support ?

(iii.) What are advatange of being episerver certified from development perspective ?

Edited, May 26, 2020 13:51
Vote:

Hi Pawan,

Being an Episerver certified,(i.) Can you advise how can I register myself for partner developer license?

Partner developer license is only available for partner companies so you can't get it if you are not associated with any partner company

(ii.) Is there any portal where I can raise tickets for bug support?

If you have product related bug then you can refer - https://world.episerver.com/support/

(iii.) What are advantage of being Episerver certified from a development perspective ?

This will give you a unique identity around the developer community and to become a certified developer you have go through the training/courses so this will increase your product knowledge

May 26, 2020 16:10
Vote:

Advantage? You get the nice green ribbon/badge below your name in this forum! :-)

You will also, hopefully, learn something new while preparing for the certification test.

May 27, 2020 12:47
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.