Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Customization on "sale price information" popup

Vote:

Hi All,

Greetings!

While personalizing the price at the product level, I need to capture two more price fields in the "sale price information" popup that will be opened if we clicks on "Add Item" link under the "Pricing" tab of "Product Edit" page. 

I think I cannot make use of MetaClass for this, as the meta fields are visibles only in the overview tab. But I have to capture these additional prices with the existing fields available in the above said above.

So could any one please let me know, what would be the best way to capture additional prices for the product level?

Thanks,

Karthik.

May 22, 2013 14:51
Vote:

This definetly sounds like extra customization.

One way I would probably look for EPiServer Commerce Framework extension points found in (C:\Program Files (x86)\EPiServer\CMS\7.0.586.1\Install\Modules\EPiServer Commerce 7.0.243.0\ECF\Mediachase\eCommerceFramework\7.0\Shared\Apps\Catalog\Config\View).

There is file "View-SalePrice.xml" which could be used as starting point.

"\Shared\Apps" folder is usually linked to your eCommerce site (sometimes in larger scale projects I have seen that it's copied over to project's directory and stored in source control) and is containg all the necessary configuration files for Commerce Manager and various processes underneath..

Edited, Jun 29, 2013 13:45
Vote:

Im using 7.5 but i know the file is in the same location - how would I create a new custom field to this popup and populate it dynamically and get the data out of the custom field?

Jon

Mar 20, 2014 18:04
Vote:

I am looking for the same kind of custom fields. Please share your approach if you find anything useful. 

Thanks,

Syed

May 30, 2014 22:51
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.