Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Breadcrumb in product catalog in Commerce 7.5

Vote:

Hi,

I have a product in my catalog with a relation, such that the product is present in two different categories. I have then made a breadcrumb by getting the ancestors of the currentContent, but this always have the original category.

I have product A in category B (the original location of A) and C. When seeing product A the breadcrumb will always say B/A also on the URLl “C/A” the breadcrumb will still be B/A.

How can I show the correct breadcrumb when using URL “C/A”?

Jan 02, 2014 12:29
Vote:

The parent of the content will always be the first category relation. If you want to construct a breadcrumb or similar based on another categorization I can't think of any other way than somehow using the current URL.

Jan 07, 2014 8:22
Vote:

I came to the same conclusion. Use the current URL and search for a matching relation. However, I am not sure it is the most beautiful solution.

Jan 08, 2014 9:09
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.