Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Commerce 1 R3 and tracking with EPiServer.GoogleAnalytics.Commerce 1.2.2

Vote:

Hello

We have a site with EPiServer 7 cms and Commerce 1 R3 with all the commerce-performing templates built with webforms. 
Now we want to track the purchases with Google Analytics and would prefer the tracking done with EPiServer.Google.Analytics.Commerce.dll if possible.

So far I've followed the available instuctions on Example B (found under ~/VPP/Site/Modules/EpiServer.GoogleAnalytics/Commerce/commerce_readme.txt) and added the reference to to EPiServer.GoogleAnalytics.dll and added the codesnippet:

var order = Mediachase.Commerce.Orders.OrderContext.Current.GetPurchaseOrders(Mediachase.Commerce.Customers.CustomerContext.Current.CurrentContactId)
                                        .FirstOrDefault(po => po.TrackingNumber == _poNumber);
                                    Context.AddAnalyticsTransaction(order); 

Besides that I've copied the dll into modulesbin which helped me to get rid request.timeouts (doh!). Unfortunately I am still unable to get any _gaq.push scripts rendered to my source. Am I missing something?

Jan 17, 2014 13:48
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.