Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Promotions do not apply, no matter what I do...

Vote:

Hello there,

I had an EPiServer Commerce site working switfly, with a set of promotions working without any problem. Then, yesterday we added several promotions, and then every promotion stopped working, even the previous ones which were working.

We tried to deactivate the newly created ones just in case we made some error that could made them conflict among them (although they were set as "Combine with other promotions"), but nothing seemed to work. We also tried to deactivate all of them except one simple promotion which implied using a Coupon code, but it doesn't work either.

We could try to remove all the promotions and create them from zero, but that would mean to trash away dozens of hours of creating promotions and I'm not sure if that would work.

Does anyone know what could be the issue and how could we solve it? If anyone requires more information on the matter I'll try to provide it quickly.

Thank you and kind regards,

David

Feb 15, 2014 19:19
Vote:

Hi,

Please provide more detail about your Commerce version and promotion(s) which break your promotions. And do you do an IISRESET to see if it works? You can also send me the log (if any) at quma at episerver.com

Regards.

/Q

Feb 16, 2014 13:41
Vote:

Hello Quan Mai,

weird enough, it seemed that resetting the IIS server solved the problem and everything works fine again.

The magic of .NET...

Kind regards and thank you,

David

Edited, Feb 17, 2014 12:01
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.