Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Redirect to Catalog Currency List on Custom Button Click in Custom Tab

Vote:

Hi,

I have a requirment to create a custom tab in CatalogManagement  >Currencies > . Need to Fetch warehouses, based on Warehosue selection, inventory should be displayed and when we update Inventory and click on Custom Button. System should redirect to Currency Page. But for me, if i click on custom button, it is landing in same Custom Tab page. Can any one please assist, on how to redirect to Currency list page(Same functionality which is happening for Predefined OK button in EPI 7.5 Commerce)

Many Thanks in advance

Mar 28, 2016 14:14
Vote:

<Command id="cmdCatalogCurrenciesDictionary">
          <CommandType>ClientAction</CommandType>
          <ClientScript>CSManagementClient.ChangeView('Catalog', 'Currencies-List')</ClientScript>
          <EnableHandler type="Mediachase.Commerce.Manager.Apps.Catalog.CommandHandlers.CatalogPermissionEnableHandler, Mediachase.ConsoleManager" />
        </Command>

Create a similar command for the button, or in javascript call the cahnge view function like the clientscipt above

Mar 31, 2016 11:39
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.