Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

CommerceManager Promotions "select catalog entries"

Vote:

Hello ,

I run commercemanager on IIS and I cannot create custom Order promotion. 
Everything goes well until I try to select reward for the order. 
When I select "get gift items" and open link "Please select catalog entries" and try to search catalog entries I stumble on an error:
The commercemanager is running on port 4432. Could someone tell me how can I get this working.
Much appreciated! 

Server Error in '/' Application.

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8983

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8983

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[SocketException (0x274d): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8983]
   System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) +255
   System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception) +633

[WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server]
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context) +700
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() +21
   Mediachase.Search.Providers.Solr35.SolrHttp.Post(String url, String content, String contentType, ResponseCache cache) +1044
   Mediachase.Search.Providers.Solr35.SolrSearchProvider.Search(String applicationName, ISearchCriteria criteria) +1598
   Mediachase.Search.SearchManager.Search(ISearchCriteria criteria) +315
   Mediachase.Commerce.Manager.Marketing.EntrySearch.InitDataSource() +1008
   Mediachase.Commerce.Manager.Marketing.EntrySearch.btnSearch_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +221
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +11762637
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +150
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +6016

Episerver.CommerceManager v 9.16

Edited, Jul 21, 2016 11:25
Vote:

It's pretty clear that you are using Solr35SearchProvider and it's configured to use 127.0.0.1:8983 as Solr server. Make sure that your Solr server is running and accessible via that port.

Jul 21, 2016 12:52
Vote:

Hah,

Yeah , sorry, indeed it is clear.
Thank you!
I didn't even see it, probably because solr was eliminated from the project and we use Find now.
Weird that it tries to use it. Anyhow, thanks again.

Jul 21, 2016 13:22
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.