Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Visitor Group - Products in Cart or Wish list - not working when user is NOT logged in

Vote:

I’m trying to make use of Visitor groups (personalization) for my page content based on the contents of the cart.

It is working perfectly fine if I’m signed-in to episerver (eg. as admin), but if I’m not singed-in it isn’t working.

Have anyone experienced a similar issue or know how it can be solved such that visitor groups are working for everyone?

In the specific case I'm using a "Product in Cart or Wish list" criteria with a specified product code.

I use the following versions of Episerver:

CMS v11.12.0.0
Commerce Manager v13.5.0

The use-case is that the user can does not have to have a user account this early in the flow.

Aug 30, 2019 13:19
Quan Mai - Aug 30, 2019 13:22
I will move this to Commerce forum
Vote:

This sounds like a bug to me. i will file one and let Commerce team handles it 

Aug 30, 2019 13:48
Vote:

Thanks for quick response Quan Mai, can you link me the case, so I can follow status on it?

Aug 30, 2019 14:19
Vote:

The bug is COM-9892, but it will be a while before it gets triaged (and eventually visible to public)

Aug 30, 2019 14:24
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.