Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Changing name of fields in UI for Commerce Types

Vote:

Hi,

Is it possible to change display name or group of fields of commerce catalog, like in CMS? I mean, for CMS content it is possible to change the name or assigned group in Admin tab for the Content Type for each field.
It is not possible to do in the Admin tab.
I found that for Marketing Types it is possible, but I could not find it for nodes, products, variants.
Using Commerce 12.14.

Regards,
Zsolt

Jan 22, 2021 11:27
Vote:

Marketing contents (promotion, campaign) are essentially CMS content, which is why you can change those values in Admin UI .

To change display name of Catalog content, I think the only option is to change them in code (via your content type definition). There is an attribute named Display which you can use to change the display name, or the group.  

Jan 22, 2021 11:55
Vote:

Thanks for the quick response, I will forward it our customer, that it is not possible.

Jan 22, 2021 13:17
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.