Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Filter på sidor som speglas

Vote:

Hejsan Jag håller på att sätta upp en spegling mellan 2 episervrar och skulle då gärna vilja lägga på ett eget filter på trädspegling men jag fattar inte riktigt hur jag ska göra. Har någon gjort detta? vad ska jag fylla i under "Egenskapsnamn för filterfunktion" och "Värde på egenskap" Hur får jag in en egen filter funktion? /jesper
Dec 13, 2005 11:01
Vote:

It's actually really simple . Egenskapsnamn för filterfunktion (Filter by property name) = The name of your page property Värde på egenskap (Filter by property value) = The property value that the editors have set for pages that should be mirrored. If you by example add a Selected/not selected-property to your EPiServer page types (where the editors can mark if the page should be mirrored or not) "Värde på egenskap" should be set to "True". Anna
Dec 16, 2005 12:23
Vote:

Yes,sorry. I found out it realy was this simple. /snive
Dec 16, 2005 13:23
Vote:

The folowing problem to this is that you can't filter on a selected value that is False because the False value isn't saved in the database. Anybody have a solution to this I don't whant to update every page that is allready created? /snive
Jan 10, 2006 17:37
Vote:

I usually don't use the Yes/No property but a custom that has 3 states, True, False and Null. That makes it possible to change state in Dynamic Properties and when you use the Get Data functionality on a page. /HAXEN
Jan 11, 2006 14:41
Vote:

I made a script that set the property to True on every page I wanted (Programatically) And now the mirroring works as I want (a realy nice feature in Epi) time too sleep /snive
Jan 12, 2006 0:11
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.