Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

"My Settings" menu link is wrong in 2 out of our 3 environments

Vote:

In our production and UAT environments, the "My Settings" page throws a 404.  This is the dropdown menu link from the upper right corner of Edit/Admin mode.

I went snooping around and found that the link is just wrong.  On our local environments, the "My Setttings" menu option goes to:

/admin/CMS/edit/mysettings.aspx

This works fine.  And when I manually paste that URL into production and UAT, it works fine there too.

However, the "My Settings" menu option from production and UAT goes here:

/admin/Shell/Settings

This throws a 404.  Why would the menu link be different between the environments?  I've looked around and can't find a single setting for changing this value.  Is this set somewhere in particular?

(The Dashboard on production/UAT throws a 404 too, but it doesn't locally.  I suspect these two problems are related.)

(One possible source of weirdness.  Our local environments for this particular client are 32-bit.  The production/UAT environments are 64-bit.  Which means that locally, EPiServer is in "Program Files" and in production/UAT it's in "Program Files (x64)".  I'm wondering if somewhere out in a config file in production/UAT, there's a path set to just "Program Files."  However, I cannot find this anywhere.  Where should I look next?)

Nov 26, 2010 23:22
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.