Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

PropertFilteredPageReference Settings

Vote:

Hey Guys

I am using a Custom property created by Lee Crowe called FilteredPageReference, this is a fantastic little property which can limit the pages a user can select and also give a starting point in page tree when using PageReference or LinkItemCollection, very handy when you have many pages in a website.

Anyway the problem i am facing is that when i try and export the proeprty settings via admin mode i get the following error message, i am just wondering if any one else has faced this previously :

2012-03-20 17:25:49,639 [17] ERROR - 10.5.3 Export/import error: Exception: The method or operation is not implemented.[]System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
   at FilteredPageReference.PropertyFilteredPageReferenceSettings.EPiServer.Core.PropertySettings.IPropertySettings.get_Id()
   at EPiServer.Enterprise.DynamicDataTransferHandler.HandlepropertySettings(PageTypeCollection pageTypes)
   at EPiServer.Enterprise.DynamicDataTransferHandler.PageTypesTransfering(PageTypeCollection pageTypes, Boolean transferPropertySettings)
   at EPiServer.Enterprise.DataExporter.NotifyExportHandlers(PageTypeCollection pagetypes)
   at EPiServer.Enterprise.DataExporter.ExportRaw()
   at EPiServer.Enterprise.DataExporter.Export()

Mar 20, 2012 18:33
Vote:

Hi Minesh

I have implemented a fix for the exception you are retrieving. v1.5.3 will be on nuget shortly or can be downloaded from codeplex http://episerverfpr.codeplex.com/releases/view/84698.

Lee

Mar 22, 2012 14:40
Vote:

Fantastic, cheers for the help will try this out now

Minesh

Mar 22, 2012 15:28
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.