Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Activate globalization with swedish as default language

Vote:

Hi! I've activated globalization on a newly upgraded 4.62 site. The relatively large page tree is in swedish and here comes my concern. English is the default language which makes all pages visible for english but none for swedish. How can I make all of my swedish pages to be marked as swedish? That is swedish as default language. I've heard that you can change this in the database, but that the risk for problems is big, why I would like to avoid this method. Merry Christmas //Åsa
Dec 18, 2007 15:27
Vote:

Hi, You could rename default to swedish and connect the swedish flag-icon to it. Else you could email EPiServer support and request our Changemasterlanguage script. This script is unsupported but changes the language of the pages to what you want. See www.episerver.com/support for info. However, as you've heard, changing directly in the database is the easiest and best option in my opinion. Regards Per
Jan 07, 2008 11:34
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.