Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

App_Themes problems with virtualPath in CMS5 R2

Vote:

I get 404´s with the new approach with virtualpaths on the App_Themes folder.
UI and UtilFiles works fine.

C:\Program Files\EPiServer\CMS\5.2.375.7\application\App_Themes\Default does exist.

This is my configuration:

<add name="App_Themes_Default" virtualPath="~/App_Themes/Default/" physicalPath="C:\Program Files\EPiServer\CMS\5.2.375.7\application\App_Themes\Default" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathNonUnifiedProvider,EPiServer" />

<add name="UI" virtualPath="~/spUI/" physicalPath="C:\Program Files\EPiServer\CMS\5.2.375.7\application\UI" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathNonUnifiedProvider,EPiServer" />

<add name="UtilFiles" virtualPath="~/Util/" physicalPath="C:\Program Files\EPiServer\CMS\5.2.375.7\application\util" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathNonUnifiedProvider,EPiServer" />

<add name="WebServiceFiles" virtualPath="~/WebServices/" physicalPath="C:\Program Files\EPiServer\CMS\5.2.375.7\application\webservices" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathNonUnifiedProvider,EPiServer" />

Oct 02, 2008 15:00
Vote:

i got a similiar problem but with the Util folder, did you find a solution to your problem?
Oct 15, 2008 11:52
Vote:

Seems to be a security problem. Works somtimes and sometimes not.
Apr 14, 2009 11:06
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.