I was testing EPiServer.Labs.LanguageManager for a client's site, and got an error as soon as I tried to translate an XhtmlString property.The Error log says "The maximum request size has been exceeded", "Cannot translate with Cognitive service".I found this regarding limits for translator: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/translator/request-limitsIt seems that there is a limit on 5000 characters per request, which you quite easily exceed, especially if you have created a table in the rich text editor.
It shouldn't be a super big task to break up the characters in multiple request, but might need some thinking regarding how to break up the html, so that the translator knows what is markup and what is actual text to translate.
Update: The limit is now 10 000 characters.
We are hitting the 10 000 characters limit in Azure Translator on some pages.
Hopefully the plugin can be updated to split the text in multiple requests.