Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Visited Page Picker in Visitor Groups Broken After Upgrade To CMS - 11.12.0

Vote:

We have upgraded and the Visitor Groups Visited Page picker is now broken.

The dialog to select the page works but when clicking on a page it opens a new window with the same picker which goes on forever every time you pick it.

I can't see this as a reported issue

Edited, Sep 17, 2019 15:45
Vote:

Support may ask if you can upgrade all the way to latest to see if that fixes the issue, have you tried that?

Sep 17, 2019 15:59
Vote:

We upgraded all packages to the latest at the end of last month when this project started so I think we're 2 small releases behind and I've not seen indication this has been fixed. It's now been deployed and we've had a week of regression testing and fixed all the bugs apart from a few CMS ones. We wouldn't normally upgrade again after testing has been completed unless there was something critical else we'd be in a perpetual loop of upgrading and re-testing due to how frequent the updates come out.

Edited, Sep 17, 2019 16:20
David Knipe - Sep 17, 2019 17:42
I knew you would be all over it Scott so shouldn't have asked really ;)!

Was just curious if the latest or later UI would fix as 11.12,x of UI is marked as available in Nov 2018 or is it a typo with 11.21.x?
- Sep 17, 2019 17:46
Ah I get you, apologies I knew we were on CMS 11.12.0 and forgot that the core and cms packages are different versions. Was just trying to make use of the tags for the firs time lol
- Sep 17, 2019 17:46
I've updated with correct tags
- Sep 17, 2019 17:47
Deffo on the latest as we have the shiney new UI. Also installed the BlockEnhancements package, really loving what those guys have done
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.