UrlResolver has been moved to EPiserver.Cms.AspNet assembly in CMS 11. I suspect that you need to upgrade your ImageResizer.Plugins.EPiServerBlobReader to latest version
Thank you, that solved that issue. I did not realize there was an EPiServer nuget package server, which contains that EPiServerBlobReader plugin, as I was not the initial developer of this project.
Now it looks like there's just code changes left for upgrading. It loaded the site but just crashing on some razor view code now.
Hi, I've been trying to upgrade EPiServer CMS system from 9.* to 11 on an ASP.NET MVC site for a couple of days with seemingly neverending issues like the following:
I've tried adding the following to system.webServer / modules in Web.config without any difference.
The libraries and their versions in the web project are as follows:
The web.config also has binding redirects as follows:
I can provide more configurations if requested but this post feels large enough already.