Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Application pool ImageVault

Vote:

Hi I got a question regarding ImageVault in EPiServer CMS Enterprise solution.

When we create a new site in EPIServer CMS and add this site under admin (and also IIS). After this we install a new UI (ImageVault) for the new site, when this happens there is a new applicationpool created for the new UI.

Would it be ok to delete this newly created app pool and switch to use the mainsite UI application pool for imagevault? I cant see any problem with this? I can understand that the EpiServer sites should have different application pools but what about ImageVault does anyone disagree?

Aug 27, 2014 9:39
Vote:

Hi!

Initially ImageVaul UI had their own application pool since the settings differed from the Application Pool that EPiServer used (LoadUserProfile = true was required). In ImageVault 4.4 we removed the component that required the LoadUserProfile needed to be set so in theory, if you are using ImageVault 4.4 or later, you can use the same application pool as EPiServer.

/Dan

Sep 01, 2014 14:52
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.