Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

On Page Edit for MediaReferenceList

Vote:

I'm struggling to get on page diting work for a MediaReferenceList. I assume there is one available(?)

I'm running a WebForms EPiServer CMS 7.5 with the latest patches on both EPiServer and ImageVault.

My property declaration on page is:

In ContentType:

[Display(Name = "Slideshow", Order = 30, Description = "Big image or slideshow")]
        [BackingType(typeof(PropertyMediaList))]
        [CultureSpecific(false)]
        [Searchable(false)]
        [UIHint("ivpropertymedialist")]
        [Editable(true)]
public virtual MediaReferenceList BigImageMediaReference { get; set; }

What am I doing wrong? All I get is a UL-list with the images. No editor-overlay.

Sep 08, 2014 9:43
Vote:

Just realised that there's no on-page edit support for ImageVault medialists. Already had images in the list which fooled me. Empty list gave me instructions on adding while in Forms mode.

Sep 08, 2014 13:53
Vote:

Hi Tobias!

That's correct. ImageVault currently has no onpage support for MediaListProperty. The closest you can get is to wrap it in a block, then the block will give you a popup edit (in forms mode) that will include the editor.

Sep 09, 2014 9:45
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.