Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

episerver.forms.samples clientresources returning 404

Vote:

I'm trying to use the ReCaptcha from the Episerver.Forms.Samples package (3.3.1), with EpiServer Forms 4.8 and EpiServer CMS 10.10.4

Somehow the client resources return a 404 error, e.g.

https://local.mysite.com/util/EPiServer.Forms.Samples/ClientResources/ViewMode/jquery-ui.modified.js

What could possibly be the cause of this? Is some additional configuration needed?

I've checked that  @Html.RequiredClientResources are present in the layout for both header and footer.

I've already tried various versions of the package which should be compatible with our Episerver Forms version.

Upgrading to the latest EpiServer.CMS and EpiServer.Forms version is currently not an option.

Any help would be appreciated!

Apr 04, 2018 21:17
Vote:

I've solved this problem by adding autoDiscovery="Modules" to the protectedModules element under episerver.shell in the web.config

<protectedModules rootPath="~/EPiServer/" autoDiscovery="Modules" />
Apr 04, 2018 22:00
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.