'EPiServer.Find, Version=7.5.450.89, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8fe83dea738b45b7' seems to be the old version of Find, check your references and assembly redirects.
Thanks Johan, you were right.
When I looked in web.config the nuget package didn't clean up (or something) so there were these lines in it:
<dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Find" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-7.5.450.89" newVersion="7.5.450.89" /> </dependentAssembly>
When I removed them it started to work.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
I had to uninstall and then reinstall the EPiServer.Find nuget packages since it was missing assembly redirects.
I notised after upgrading to the latest version of EPiServer find that I did not get any results back.
I did a new simple function that look's like this:
EducationInfoToIndex is a custom object that does not inherit from IContent and the error I get is this: