Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Site data reusing

Vote:

I have task about reusing data on pages. This task implies setup content via CMS and using it in any page or block in site(sites - when i have multiple installation) wherever i want paste it. Maybe somebody knows how i can do it?

May 22, 2013 13:54
Vote:

Your question is a bit unclear. Can you give an example of what you are trying to do?

May 23, 2013 22:53
Vote:

I want to store data separately from page type and view, and use this data in any new page type. For example: I have information about product, this content is localized and shared between sites(in multiple site installation), this information I want to use in some pages and blocks (large view small view and etc.), this pages and blocks have different view for product information, and when i change data about this product in one place, then all pages and blocks also take this changes because it references the same product information "object". I hope now you understand my problem.

May 23, 2013 23:17
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.