Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Dojo scripts problem

Vote:

Hi,

I keep getting error messages when trying to edit pages of a certain type. The pages contains no other properties than strings and has an empty template which causes no problems for other pagetypes useing it. The error message Firefox gives me is that a script is taking a long time or has stopped working in ".../Shell/2.1.90/ClientResources/dtk/dojo/dojo.js:15".

Has anybody experienced the same issue?

Feb 04, 2014 14:55
Vote:

The site is upgraded from CMS 6 R2.

Feb 04, 2014 14:56
Vote:

Hey Emil, are you using the first version of EPi7 or you have applied the patch 4 already?

What I remember is that I had similar problem - namely the problem was that the name of the property was a reserved word in js. They corrected this in the next release, but perhaps this is what you've got as well? Can you post your pagetype definition?

BR,

Marija

Feb 05, 2014 10:09
Vote:

Thank you for your response! The only property names that differ from any other PageType are Heading and Photographer. I guess I'll upgrade to patch 4 and see if it helps.

Feb 05, 2014 11:27
Vote:

Hmm, strange, doesn't appear to be the same problem.

If you open a console, you get the errors, can you click on any links there? If you can click on any links mentioned in the errors, you might get the stacktrace and error message. 

But, anyways, it's recommended to install the patch, since it solves lots of other issues.

Feb 05, 2014 11:33
Vote:

I'm not getting any errors in the console at all, that's what makes this problem so hard to solve. 

Feb 05, 2014 11:43
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.