Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Drag and drop, upload

Vote:

Hi

Exactly what do I need to do to activate and use "advanced upload of files using for example drag-and-drop" ?

I have done the following so far:

1. Admin, Config, Permission for functions

2. "Allow advanced upload of files using for example drag-and-drop", put the group my user is a member of as checkd for this funktions ?

I guess the funktion is activated then, but what am I supposed to do to use it ?

(the site is running under XP:s IIS on my local machine, the browser security settings are set to allow all types of active-x controls etc)

Im thinking its possible to drag and drop a file, or some files to a folder in filemanagement, but thats not working ?

What am I missing here ?

Oct 24, 2008 9:46
Vote:

Hi Richard.

Have you installed the  EPiServer CMS Client Components? Click on the Root site, click on the "Components" tab in the main window, then click "Install version x.x" button.

BR,

Tore 

Oct 24, 2008 10:02
Vote:

Hi

That worked!

The thing is, I have not used it before and I probably supposed that 

this was done automatically ...

Many thanks !

Oct 24, 2008 10:06
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.