The virituel path in web.config is correct
Any one have a quick answer to that?Could it be security/access right problems on the new util directory outside the inetpub?
Upgrade deletes all files in some EPiServer folders and creates a VPP to a common location in Program Files. Read more in #1: Hidden Gems of EPiServer CMS R2.
The reason is that EPiServer now supports Web Applications and Web Developer Express but you can remove the added VPP:s in web.conifg and restore the files from "C:\Program Files\EPiServer\CMS\5.2.375.7\Application"
One reason it does not work is that the files are actually missing from Utils in Program Files but more probable is that wildcard mapping to isapi is not setup correctly.
For further diagnosis I guess you have to tell us if this upgrade is done on a machine with IIS6 or IIS7.
All the files do exists under C:\Program Files\EPiServer\CMS\5.2.375.7\Application
My guess is that you have an issue with your web.config.
Compare yours with a fresh web.config in C:\Program Files\EPiServer\CMS\5.2.375.7\Application
If you run your app pool in compatibility mode look at version 6 file otherwise check version 7 file.
I usually check for interferance in c:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost.config
The problem was on a site copy that I tried the upgrade before using it on the live site.
But when I made the upgrade on the live site everything workes fine
thanx for the feedback