Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Enable Editors to create and add customized webforms to a page.

Vote:

Hi:

Editors on the website would like to create and add webforms to the EPiServer site. This mean they will create a new page, and as usual, add title, body, and some other stuff, but also being able to add a customized webform the the page. They should be able to add, text fields, checkboxes, text areas, etc. Adding validation and CSS classes is also part of the requirements.

Which are the options to achieve this? I came across the XForms Control for EPiServer but have not used it yet. Would this be a good solution or are there better approaches? Where can I find documentation on how to implement this with XForm control, any good article, how to (in case this is the optimal solution).

Any ideas/suggesions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Jun 20, 2011 15:56
Vote:

After doing some research I went for the XForm control that comes with EPiServer. It was hard to find documentation but finally got it working. It covers all the requirements and the has a good interphase for letting Editors add and customize webforms. It also provides validation and adding CSS classes to the different items in the form.

Jun 27, 2011 14:01
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.