Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Dynamic Content - Javascript error with PropertyXhtmlString

Vote:

Hi,

Strange one this:

I have created a Dyanmic Content Type, with a few PropertyString properties, and one PropertyXhtmlString.

When I try and create one, it works fine if the content of the editor has one set of "<p> </p>", however, as soon as I create a new Paragraph, I get the following Javascript errors:

"Unterminated string literal"

and

"OnClick is not defined"

I think this is the onClick it's trying to execute:

function OkClick()
{
 EPi.GetDialog().Close('<span classid="b30218a7-77fc-43dd-a844-81935aa9b35e" dynamicclass="Accordion Item" state="&lt;p>Vestibulum dictum laoreet magna, vel mollis lorem facilisis ac. Suspendisse potenti. Sed dolor nunc, sagittis ac tristique tincidunt, elementum sollicitudin lorem.Vestibulum dictum laoreet magna,&lt;/p>
&lt;p>vel mollis lorem facilisis ac. Suspendisse potenti. Sed dolor nunc, sagittis ac tristique tincidunt, elementum sollicitudin lorem.&lt;/p>|sdfs|sdfds|Plan your meals in advance" hash="KkfbN0EihwdD0YE/K6ZDplvPTxVGYzgiERZwJD3MWLk=" disabled="disabled" contentEditable="false" class="dynamiccontent">{DynamicContent:Accordion Item}</span>');
}

(taken from Firebug)

To be clear, I don't get this error when there is only one para in the editor (and I can even add other stying like bold/underline etc to the text when there is only one para

Oct 04, 2010 14:54
Vote:

This happens when I have any second html block (i.e. it also happens with a <h1>bla bla</h1> at the end of the HTML

Oct 04, 2010 15:24
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.