Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How can I assign a group to a workflow step, and require ALL members to approve?

Vote:

Is there a pre-built workflow that requires all members of a group to approve when a group is assigned?  I've been testing with the paralell workflow, and it seems that when the first person in an assigned group approves, it publishes. Same thing happened with sequential -- a single person from an assigned group will satisfy the workflow step.

I know on the paralell workflow, you can enter "Minimum Number to Approver," but is there any way to make this ALL?  What if the person starting the workflow doesn't know how many people are in the group?

Nov 19, 2010 23:23
Vote:

None of the pre-built approval workflows works so ALL group members have to approve. To achieve that you would change the handler of the approval event in the workflow so it keeps track of which has approved and matches that with the result from System.Web.Security.Roles.GetUsersInRole.

Nov 23, 2010 8:05
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.